Wanna Have A Jewelry Making Party?
All parties include a designated instructor who will stay with your group to guide you and your friends or family through a project of your choosing.
KanduBeads will supply you and your friends all the tools and information they need to make something wonderful. You are always welcome to bring your own refreshments.
Wicked Fun: 90 Minute Parties: Up to 32 participants
KanduBeads will provide one instructor host who will guide you and your friends through construction of a simple piece of jewelry of your choosing. Your instructor will spend approximately 30 minutes teaching then another 30 minutes helping you and your friends complete your projects*. Some dates/ times cannot accommodate larger events.
Wicked Fun at Your Place: 90 Minute Parties: Up to 120 participants
Don’t wanna leave home but want to have an awesome KanduBeads event at your workplace, hall or home? KanduBeads will bring everything you need including tools, beads, stringing materials and instructions. We will provide one instructor host per 25 participants who will guide you and your friends through construction of a simple piece of jewelry of your choosing. Your instructor will spend approximately 30 minutes teaching then another 30 minutes helping you and your group complete your projects*.
Materials required for all of the participants will be suggested within your budget ahead of time.
Easy Peasy: 90 Minute Meet-ups: Up to 30 participants
Do You Want to Have a Party but Don’t Want to Get Involved in Collecting Money?KanduBeads will take payments from each of your guests on the day so you don’t have to worry about gathering money and getting confirmations from your friends. KanduBeads will take a small deposit based on your estimate of the number of people. If you have at least 5 people show up, your deposit will be returned in full1. Best part is you get to participate for free.2
KanduBeads will provide one instructor who will guide you and your friends through completion of a simple piece of jewelry. Your instructor will spend approximately 30 minutes teaching then another 30 minutes helping you and your friends complete your projects.
Master Designer Projects: Add-On to a Party:
If you and your crew have a bit of experience or would like to learn an advanced technique then you may want to step-it-up by having one of our Master Designers host your event. Our Master Designers are experts in their field who have experience teaching refined crafts. You will be able to choose from many more project techniques by scheduling a Master Designer Party. Our Master Designers will be assigned to your party and will stay with your group for the length.
The Fine Print: We Really Have to Tell You This Stuff
All bookings assume you have read and agreed to the terms below.
- All participants must be a minimum of 10 years old to participate in any KanduBeads Event even if adult is present. Proof of age may be required. NO refunds or credits will be issued if the participant does not meet the age requirement.
- Your entire group must create designs based on the technique being demonstrated. (IE Crimped Bracelet) which has been agreed to at time of booking. Materials may vary between participants however all students must use the same techniques.
- Tools are the property of KanduBeads and may be used for the length of the party. Any tools not returned at the end of the party must be paid for by the party host.
- KanduBeads does not guarantee the completion of any project by any guest.
- Time slots will not be held until deposits are received.
- All payments must be made in full at the start of the party.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless where noted.
- KanduBeads reserves the right to reject any party or group for any reason at any time.
- KanduBeads reserves the right to remove any participant without compensation or refund for disorderly conduct, horseplay, disrespectful speech, or any behavior which KanduBeads employees or Instructors may deem as unsafe, immoral or destructive. KanduBeads Employees and instructors are the sole determinate of such detrimental behaviors.
- If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, KanduBeads will make best efforts to reschedule the event in a timely manner. Deposits will be transferred to another date but will not be refunded.
- If an event is cancelled for any reason by KanduBeads then 100% refund will be issued.
- No outside materials are allowed in our studio. This is for the protection of our equipment and tools. Please respect our home and do not bring any outside materials into our studio. You are always welcome to bring your own hand tools.
- You may bring whatever refreshments you like, however KanduBeads employees or contractors are not responsible for service of such.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE MATERIALS (beads, stringing materials, wire, metal, string, adhesives, cabochons) MAY BE USED AT ANY KANDUBEADS EVENT.
- Our instructors appreciate gratuities.